- Class and struct names.
- Member variable and member function names and global function names.
- Constants and a small number of inline functions (C++) or macros (C) that are provided in language bindings.
- Compile-time compiler constants (i.e. those that control source-code inclusion, such as
- Macros internal to a source file (macros of wider scope are avoided, except for the exception throwing macros which add trace information, so only file-specific macros are used, and they are named thus to avoid conflicts).
- Default Arguments
- Default arguments to functions are indicated using the equals sign, in the form
argtype argname = argdefault.