This page is a description of where the major things are installed in a BRAHMS installation.
The BRAHMS installation lives under the path that is set in the environment variable
. This environment variable is either set during installation, or set manually before performing a build-from-source. Below, we list the folders you will find under this path, and what they contain.
- The root installation folder for all SystemML software. May contain some text files with fascinating general information in them.
- The BRAHMS installation folder. Contains the GPL LICENSE file, and the installation-level Execution Parameters file.
- Binary files for the Engine, Clients, and supplementary modules (e.g. Communications Modules). Also the platform-specific shell script for invoking BRAHMS from the shell prompt.
- Include files for the Component Interface, Client Interface, and compiled (C/C++) Language Bindings (1065, 1199, 1266).
- Support software and documentation - explore here if you are a new user to see what's available.
- Files associated with non-native languages.
- Matlab Component Bindings (1258).
- Python Component Bindings (1262).
- Matlab Invocation Bindings (995).
- The installation Namespace root folder. Under this path is where the components that are installed with BRAHMS reside. You should not put your own components here, but in a separate User Namespace. To add and point BRAHMS at a User Namespace, see the BRAHMS Manager.