- SystemML Class
- Concatenates numeric data streams into one.
- Under development - interface likely to change
- This component is under development - this means that its interface may change in future (and its class name definitely will). You should be aware that you will have to make changes to any scripts where you use it to run against a future BRAHMS release.
Concatenates any number of
std/data/numeric input data streams into one along a specified dimension.
- N inputs, the source streams.
- 1 output, the concatenated stream.
This Process stores its State in DataML.
- dim (
- Which dimensions to concatenate along. Specified in one-based form, so must be 1 or greater.